Current Career Opportunities with Like Minded Travels:
Group Sales Coordinator
Home-Based Position Description
- Normal duties relating to a travel advisor including selling travel arrangements of individual and group cruises, tours, packages, airfare, travel insurance, etc. focusing on the detailed needs of each client.
- Help owner create and facilitate initial sales and marketing material and plan to market group leaders. Strong focus on agency being primarily a “groups-only” agency.
- Develop and implement warm and cold-call strategy of marketing to identified niche group leaders via calls, emails, mailings, advertising, invitations, partnerships and promotions.
- Develop and manage social media campaigns and ongoing engagement in social media.
- Coordinate with owner to negotiate with and utilize preferred vendors for the purpose of increasing sales and maximizing agency profitability. Maintain and develop vendor relationships for the purpose of providing best product options available.
- Train and support for future support staff. Ensure that Like Minded Travels is being compliant with all industry policies. Communicate industry policy changes in a timely manner with staff.
- Seek opportunities to increase industry and product knowledge through research, self-paced training and experiences to provide exceptional customer service to all clients.
- Assist with new account specific implementation, ensuring we have set up all of the accounts’ requirements, with current and accurate data information documented correctly.
- Escort high-profile clients to serve as group leader or event coordinator as needed.
- Other duties within the scope of management of the agency in agreement with the owner.
Base salary plus annual incentive bonus. Two weeks vacation plus 1 week paid FAM. Six month and annual reviews to be scheduled with owner as an opportunity for progress status and job description modification as needed. Annual reviews for overall job performance and compensation review. No health insurance offered at this time. Additional travel perks included.
-Strong self-starter with good initiative and follow through.
-Extensive group travel sales and booking experience. Corporate/meeting/events/incentive travel experience preferred.
-Cruise group and hotel/resort group management proficiency.
-Ability to to communicate effectively, both written and oral with strong organizational/time management.
-Proficient with technology including online travel booking tools, Google Drive, Microsoft Apps, social media, third-party app integration.
-Excitement being involved in a "travel start-up" company with ability to adapt, create opportunities and scale.
Please send detailed resume and cover letter outlining your reasons wishing to work for Like Minded Travels to: email@example.com Please allow 72 hours from submission for initial response.